Biyernes, Mayo 29, 2015

Lemon Square Inipit #NoLimitWithInipit

Oh well hello there fellow bloggers. Today , I will show you how to make my own version of “Sarap maging kid with Inipit!” ‪#‎NoLimitWithInipit‬ for a chance to win baking tools courtesy of Lemon Sqaure and  Nuffnang Philippines. My own version is called Rainbow Inipit. These are especially made for people that are on a tight budget and on the go but want to have their own mini-version of luxury time.



Good thing I was able to read this post from Nuffnang Philippines on my newsfeed so I still have 24 hours to join before the contest ends.Without further adieu, I present to you my own version which is called 
"RAINBOW INIPIT"

How to Make "RAINBOW INIPIT"?



Ingredients:

  • assorted Rainbow inipit (Custard Cake, Lemon Cake and Quezo Cake)
  • candy coated chocolates
  • condensed milk











“Sarap maging kid with Inipit!” ‪#‎NoLimitWithInipit‬

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento